FCB Global Instance of Workfront Improves Agency Network’s Operational Efficiency
AT A GLANCE
- FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding)
- Advertising / Marketing Services
- New York City
- Some employees spent up to 2 hours a week in update meetings
- Managing resource utilization took multiple offices 20 hours per week
- Creating HotSheets was a time-consuming, manual task
- Increased productivity and is saving an estimated 1000 hours of billable time
- Improved project estimate accuracy
- Expanded project visibility to 100%
- Reduced time spent in meetings and preparing status updates by approximately 2 hours for some team members
- Improved operational efficiency
Teams across more than a dozen business units maximize utilization while eliminating thousands of hours of administrative time annually using Workfront as a central platform for project planning, task assignment, and resource management.
Only a handful of marketing agencies can boast more than 100 years of successful client campaigns. FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding) has been changing popular culture since 1873, launching award-winning advertising and marketing programs for brand-name clients across industries. FCB deployed Workfront globally to standardize and streamline agency processes and enable employees across its worldwide network to focus more on client work and less on nonvalue-add administrative tasks.
Now FCB teams across 13 business units are using the cloud-based Workfront work management solution to gain project visibility and eliminate manual processes, increasing staff productivity and billable hours.