Fender Strikes a Chord with Marketers, Automating Project, Approval, and Asset Management with Workfront
AT A GLANCE
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Inefficient project tracking
- Poor collaboration
- Lost assets
- 2-hour per day time savings
- 30–40% less time spent in meetings for 6 creative team members
- Complete project visibility, improving productivity and accountability
- Faster decisions and less rework
- Creative asset control and on-demand delivery
Employees save time with comprehensive Workfront Work Management solution, combining project management, digital proofing, and digital asset management capabilities.
Some companies are pioneers, achieving success to the envy of all others. In the music industry, that company is Fender. The rock-star leader stays ahead of competition not only by transforming music worldwide and in nearly every genre, but by continuing to commit to quality improvement. The opening of a new Fender facility in Hollywood provided a unique opportunity for the company to automate and standardize traditionally informal marketing project processes using the comprehensive Workfront Work Management solution. Fender now centralizes marketing project management, review processes, and asset management in Workfront, reducing time spent in meetings by 30–40% for creative team members and eliminating two hours of daily busywork for project managers while signifficantly improving project visibility.