With this eBook, you’ll learn:
- That Michelangelo had a hard time pleasing his clients
- Why Poe would have used creative briefs if he’d had them
- How Rachmaninoff turned rules of composition into tools of creativity
- Why Stanley Kubrick’s success relied on using technology in new ways
- How Utzon believed that structure and creativity can exist in the same space
Get the ebook today!
“The greatest artist does not have any concept which a single piece of marble does not itself contain within its excess, though only a hand that obeys the intellect can discover it.”