Retailers produce a wide range of marketing collateral including catalogs, packaging, web pages, direct mail, press ads, and TV commercials. All those different content types leave retail marketers struggling to manage the review and approval process. They're also grappling with complex workflows, globally distributed teams, and finding an efficient way to gather feedback from several stakeholders.
In those situations, using e-mail and attachments wastes a huge amount of time and effort. That's why an increasing number of retailers turn to online proofing solutions to solve their marketing review and approval problems.
Download our Executive Guide to learn how your retail marketing team can:
- Deliver retail marketing projects up to 56% faster
- Reduce the time and effort spent managing review and approval by 59%
- Reduce the number of revisions by 29%
- Improve collaboration between all stakeholders in the supply chain
- Improve regulatory and brand compliance
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the marketing process