The world of professional services is changing. Many key drivers are set to impact the business models of technology companies. Among them, service organizations are now asked to create offerings that will drive ongoing consumption and business outcomes.
The State of Professional Services: 2015 report from the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) outlines these dramatic trends and how they will affect the professional services industry throughout the coming year.
This in-depth report focuses on the:
- Growing importance of service revenues
- Changing economic engines
- Emergence of Level 3 and Level 4 service offerings
- Commoditization of Level 2 offers
- Changing role of services