AT A GLANCE
- Low project visibility frustrated business stakeholders and delivery team
- Inconsistent project management processes impacted productivity
- Inability to effectively collaborate extended project timelines
- Increased team productivity by 67%
- Improved project management processes by approximately 75%
- Eliminated 2 1/2 hour weekly status update meeting and replaced SharePoint and Excel for project management activities
Retail is a fast-moving industry. Staying ahead of the competition requires getting the right promotions and information to as wide an array of customers as possible at the right time. Advance Auto Parts invested in the Workfront marketing work management solution because its eCommerce department was faced with the challenge of managing an ever-growing list of problems across a national team. By improving the organization of eMarketing activities and workflows, the Workfront solution significantly improved the team’s project management request and delivery processes, remote collaboration, and team unity.
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America. Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., it serves both the do-it- yourself and professional installer markets. Advance Auto Parts operates approximately 5289 company operated stores, 106 Worldpac branches, and serves approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Canada. Advance Auto Parts employs approximately 74,000 team members. The Advance Auto Parts eMarketing team creates and updates websites and communications in support of all company-owned stores.