Enterprise Work Management solution saves each member of the 21-person software implementation team 2.5 hours of time each week, an estimated monthly group cost savings of $10,000—$12,000, and reduces reporting time by 2—3 hours.
AT A GLANCE
- Manual invoicing and reporting
- Inefficient project tracking
- Difficulty managing resources
- Decreased deferred revenue by a half-million dollars
- Improved forecasting accuracy and reliability
- Saved 21 employees approximately 50 hours of time per week, a cost reduction of $10,000—12,000 per month
- Reduced reporting hours by 2—3 hours per month
- Created greater focus for the development team
America is made up of small towns, cities, and governments. Caselle delivers comprehensive software solutions and provides ongoing IT support for local communities. As its customer base increased, Caselle needed a more efficient way to track its projects and coordinate its consulting resources. Since deploying Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud, Caselle has improved project communication and visibility, as well as increased top-line revenue and uncovered cost-saving benefits.
Caselle, headquartered in Provo, Utah, works closely with resellers to provide fund accounting software solutions for government, municipalities, and special districts that brings communities together in efficiency, security, flexibility, and unity. The company’s software is used by approximately 1,200 organizations in 29 states.