In the fast-moving, deadline driven marketing world, planning and executing projects like a well-oiled machine is critical for success. Without a solid process to effectively manage work, work chaos ends up managing you.
From best practices of project lifecycle management to the new trend in using Agile methodology for marketers, there are solid ways to streamline work and improve productivity.
Join Workfront to take a closer look at the challenges of managing marketing project workflows and learn tips to:
- Better manage workflows and set reasonable deadlines
- Accurately determine project scope
- Improve review and approval process
- Template repeatable work
- Manage the lifecycle of your assets in a digital asset management solution
- Understand the benefits of leveraging Agile to manage work
- Take the next step in mastering project management and register now for this free live webinar on Tuesday, January 17, 2016.
About the Author
Logan is a digital marketing manager with experience in leveraging digital mediums to drive lead generation and e-commerce revenue. Currently he manages web strategy at Workfront, which means he spends his days focused on conversion rate optimization, A/B testing and SEO. Logan received his MBA from Brigham Young University, is passionate about his family, public speaking and reading great books like "How Will You Measure Your Life?" and "Ender's Game".Follow on Twitter More Content by Logan Mallory
About the Author
As a Product Marketing Manager for Workfront, Shash leads go-to-market research and sales enablement content strategy. She has worked with hundreds of global marketing teams to help them more effectively manage their workload and control chaos. Prior to Workfront, Shash lead product marketing at Dell EMC and other tech companies.More Content by Shaswati Cates