AtTask delivers team collaboration and project accountability with an easy-to-use solution that doesn’t require expensive IT infrastructure expansion
OREM, Utah--March 17, 2009--Modea, a full-service interactive agency chose AtTask, the world’s most popular provider of project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions, to manage and execute on agency projects with the latest Web 2.0 technologies and promote company growth without the need to purchase additional IT infrastructure.
“AtTask appeared to be more up-to-date than any of the other web-based tools we looked at,” says Marc St Raymond, Program Director at Modea. “We really liked the way they took advantage of the latest web technologies.”
“State of the art technology is part of what makes it possible for AtTask to bridge strategic and financial goals with execution by project teams,” says Nate Bowler, CTO of AtTask. “AtTask is built with technologies that allow us to create the ideal environment for increasing productivity and reducing costs on projects throughout the enterprise.”
Modea was looking for a project management solution that would meet their current needs, along with more sophisticated functionality that they could “grow into.” Modea also felt that AtTask’s quarterly update schedule ensured they would always be using the most cutting-edge project management software.
Adoption has been a complete success, and when talking about AtTask’s ease of use, St Raymond says, “Our project teams want to use AtTask, it helps them manage tasks and update status without being a burden. Everyone at Modea uses AtTask.”
AtTask 2008 Highlights
- AtTask finishes 2008 with record Q4 revenues--141% year-over-year increase
- AtTask expands overseas with offices in the U.K., China, and Japan
- AtTask chosen as Red Herring 100 North America Winner, joining the ranks of Google, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and Yahoo!
- AtTask named 2008 SIIA CODiE award winner for best project management software
- AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
- AtTask introduces new online community and Idea Share with over 1600 customers and tens of thousands of users
- AtTask named an Inc. 500 company, ranked #23 among technology companies
- AtTask introduced enhanced portfolio functionality, which allows executives to prioritize potential projects based upon business value
- AtTask voted Best Product Presentation by IT executives at the PPM Summit in Austria
About AtTask, Inc.
AtTask ( www.attask.com/), with over 1600 customers, is the world’s most popular on-demand project and portfolio management software. By providing transparency, visibility, and accountability on critical business projects across the enterprise, AtTask allows organizations to reduce costs and increase productivity. Its platform-independent and multilingual solution increases efficiency and productivity for small- to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask's clients include Boeing, CBS, Chevron, Cisco Systems, GE, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Toyota, Walt Disney, and Whirlpool.
Modea is a digital services agency that creates results-driven digital content and campaigns for a diverse group of recognizable consumer brands. Modea’s mission is to infuse original ideas with the latest technology trends to deliver rich and engaging solutions to their clients. Modea builds brands and produces tangible results through a combination of meticulous research, comprehensive planning, forward-thinking design, leading technologies, sound management principals, and perpetual optimization.
AtTask 2009 User Conference — May 13-15, 2009
The two-day AtTask user conference, Taking Care of Business, will include product training, one-on-one consultations, case studies, breakout sessions, and keynote presentations from AtTask customers like Trane, Hanes, and CBS. Online registration is available at: www.attask.com/userconference.