Partners from across North America attend First Partner Day to learn about the new Workfront Partner Network
SILICON SLOPES, UT —April 10, 2017 — Workfront®, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced its new partner program, the Workfront Partner Network, at the 2017 Workfront Leap User Conference. The Workfront Partner Network delivers a rich new set of resources to partners including marketing, sales, professional services, and technical support designed to speed time-to-market and value to partners who build practices and businesses based on Workfront solutions. Customers with digital transformation initiatives will benefit from a strong Workfront partner ecosystem that is ready to provide the services and integrations they need to automate knowledge work.
“Workfront is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the changing and new ways work gets done in enterprises today,” said Paige Erickson, SVP of Business Development for Workfront. “Partners who join the new Workfront Partner Network will play a critical role together with us as we accelerate and lead the automation of knowledge work.”
The Workfront Partner Network was unveiled today at Workfront’s Partner Day to an ecosystem of partners ranging from the top global system integrators, professional services and consulting partners, to independent software vendors who build integrations for a wide-range of strategic technologies. The program is designed to support current and future Workfront partners as they leverage Workfront to drive new and innovative solutions for customers.
The goal of the program is to devote the resources required to speed time-to-market and value to Workfront partners. Partners who join the new program will have access to the following benefits:
- World-class Sales and Training Tools — Partners have access to internal sales and training resources to help them demonstrate the value of Workfront to their customers.
- Workfront Product Training and Certification — Partners can utilize the Workfront learning system of courses and shadow training to build up consulting knowledge and skills for designing and delivering solutions. The training also allows for partners to earn accredited Workfront certifications.
- Joint Marketing Resources and Opportunities — Partners can access an online marketplace, ready-to-use marketing collateral, and Workfront marketing resources designed to drive demand to the Workfront solution and partner offerings.
- Lead Opportunities and Partner Account Management — Partners can manage all aspects of a customer opportunity, from submitting or obtaining a lead, to tracking progress of an opportunity, all in one portal.
- Developmental Tools and Resources — Partners have access to the API’s, developer tools, and documentation to simplify and speed up development of Workfront product integrations, extended capabilities, and complimentary solutions.
- Access to Technical Support — Partners are provided access to expert support resources for quick resolution, from design to deployment issues.
“Workfront has exceeded our expectations as a partner,” said Cynthia Kelly, CEO/president of NETSource Consulting. “The partner program strives to provide structure, as well as resources, to enable growth and success for our company. It is easy to partner with a company that focuses on the complete satisfaction of the full customer experience lifecycle. As a result, customers are happy and our business thrives.”
To learn about Workfront Partner Network opportunities and how to join as a partner, visit www.workfront.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/workfront-partner-network-brochure.pdf.
The new Workfront Partner Network program will be rolled out to EMEA partners during Partner Day at the Best of Leap London User Conference May 16th, 2017. To learn more about Best of Leap, visit www.workfront.com/bestofleap.
Follow us on social:
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Automation solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
About the Author
Shelbi is an experienced public relations professional with experience in both agency and corporate marketing environments. She currently guides brand awareness, market research, analyst relations, and customer content. She has nearly a decade of BtoB and BtoC experience helping companies tell their stories in the changing media landscape — in traditional media outlets, social media, and now through content marketing.Follow on Twitter More Content by Shelbi Gomez