SILICON SLOPES, UT — November 17, 2015 —Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced that its ongoing growth has landed it a spot in on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™. This is the third consecutive year that Workfront has made the list.
Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ ranks the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and clean technology companies in North America. Companies are evaluated based on five years of compound annual growth and revenue generation. Workfront made the list at number 378 this year.
“Workfront’s continued growth comes from the fact that we solve a huge business problem for marketing teams, creative agencies, and other enterprise departments,” said Eric Morgan, CEO of Workfront. “For most organizations, work is chaotic and disorganized. We solve these problems by moving work management from spreadsheets and email and giving workers a single, all-inclusive tool to manage the entire lifecycle of work. As a company, a ranking on the Deloitte Fast 500, recognizing our growth, reinforces the appreciation we have for our customers and their continued confidence in us.”
2015 Workfront accolades include:
- Ranked number 1 in Top Ten Reviews 2015 Best Online Project Management Review
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2015 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services
- Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave™: Portfolio Management for The Tech Management Agenda, Q1 2015
- Most Influential Global SaaS Companies in the Montclare SaaS 250
- Challenger in the Gartner Inc., 2015 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
- Ranked 28th in Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 for seventh year in a row
- Ranked 72nd in MountainWest Capital Network’s Utah 100
- Ranked 279th in Apps Run the World’s Cloud Top 500 Application Vendors
- Winner 2015 IHAF Gold Winner in B2B Sales Collateral, "9 Levels of Enterprise Work Hell"
Workfront was also listed as one of Utah’s Best Companies to Work For in 2014.
To learn more about Workfront, visit www.workfront.com.
Follow us on social
- Follow @Workfront_Inc on [Twitter]((http://www.twitter.com/workfront_inc)
- Like Workfront on Facebook
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
About Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™
Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 provides a ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies – both public and private – in North America. Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2011 to 2014.
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of four years and be headquartered within North America.