OREM, Utah-June 29, 2009--AtTask, the definitive solution enabling organizations to collaborate and accomplish the work most essential to the enterprise, provides headache relief to the Information Technology (IT) department at Cashmere Valley Bank.
“It’s a fact of life in today’s economy, IT departments will have less to do their jobs, they need something that helps make them more efficient,” said Jessica Piestrup, Director of Software Development at Cashmere Valley Bank. “The bottom line is that AtTask isn’t expensive for what it does, and is essential for streamlining projects, managing time, and maximizing resources. AtTask’s on-demand solution is exactly what we needed.”
“Financial service organizations around the world turn to AtTask because they need to validate every initiative and understand the impact of every potential project to maximize their resources,” said Scott Johnson, CEO of AtTask. “AtTask enables organizations to streamline the project management process from project selection to execution, increasing the effectiveness of every project by optimizing their resources to accomplish the work most essential to the enterprise.”
Piestrup felt the other project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions she considered were more cumbersome than AtTask. “It took more time to enter our information into the program than it did to actually complete the project,” she said. “That is one reason why AtTask was the perfect fit for us. We were able to implement the software directly from the test site, and within hours we were up and running.”
AtTask includes features that are specifically designed to enhance company effectiveness through prioritization:
* The Optimizer allows steering committees to find the right mix of projects by helping them identify risk tolerance, rank the importance of return, low cost, and alignment.
* The Optimizer also gives each project in the list a comparative ranking based upon those metrics.
* Best-Fit Capacity Planning schedules projects by priority and determines the earliest start date for each project within the portfolio with the fewest overages.
* With new Portfolio Scorecards, managers can build their own alignment surveys to create scorecards for potential projects.
“During this strenuous economic climate, many financial institutions are having to do more with less,” Piestrup continued. “We needed to streamline our practices, and AtTask provided the means to accomplish that. The bottom-line is this: AtTask provided an invaluable solution at a reasonable price. It exceeded our expectations.”
Recent AtTask Highlights:
* AtTask finishes another record-breaking quarter with 183 new customers and 140% year-over-year increase in Q1 2009 bookings
* AtTask February Update 2009 allows business leaders to align strategic vision and objectives with project selection and execution enterprise-wide
* AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
* AtTask’s first ever User Conference an overwhelming success with customers, prospects, and partners attending from around the world
* AtTask wins second year in a row with 2009 SIIA CODiE Award for Best Project Management Software
* AtTask recognized by Utah Valley BusinessQ in their UV50 listing of fastest-growing companies as #4 with three-year growth of 387%
* AtTask continues to build a strong, experienced management team with the addition of Kevin Hayden, Chief Marketing Officer and Michael Olson, Chief Financial Officer
About AtTask, Inc.
(www.attask.com) provides project management software and project management tools that focuses all knowledge workers on those activities that make them and their company more effective, innovative, and competitive. Its platform-independent and multilingual solution increases efficiency for small- to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask's clients include American Airlines, Boeing, CBS, Chevron, Cisco Systems, GE Healthcare, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Newsweek, Samsung, Toyota, Walt Disney, and Whirlpool.
About Cashmere Valley Bank
Cashmere Valley Bank (http://www.cashmerevalleybank.com) was established in 1932 by two brothers, Hy W. Rieke and H.H. Rieke in Cashmere Valley, Washington. Since then, it has expanded its branches to include cities like Ellensburg, Cle Elum, Chelan, Yakima, and Bellevue. The Bank offers a wide variety of financial services. The success of Cashmere Valley Bank is the result of maintaining a high level of personal service and controlling expenses to allow customers the best value available.