By Whitney Vincent
Being successful in the new world of work requires access to the right skills, the right ideas, the right people, the right digital tools, and the right opportunities.
This spring, you can gain access to all five of these essential ingredients at one world-class conference.
From April - May 3, 2018, Workfront will be hosting Leap 2018—our largest gathering of customers ever. Join us in Nashville to connect with other Workfront users from around the globe to learn best practices, tips, and tricks, and to help make the work you do every day matter.
If you haven't registered yet, click here to get started.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain from joining us in Music City, U.S.A.:
1. The Right Skills
Make better real-time decisions, retain top talent, and cultivate a team brimming with proactive leadership thanks to key insights you can start using right away.
With over 150 breakout sessions and over 40 education sessions, you’ll get all the information you need to get the most out of Workfront.
Hear firsthand from leaders at Marriott, Thomson Reuters, Salesforce, Cisco, and more as they walk you through Workfront best practices and unique ways of getting work done. And for the first time ever, you can attend sessions from our Executive Track and get valuable insights from industry experts like Tiffani Bova from Salesforce, Janelle Nash from Deloitte, and Chris Marsh from 451 Research.
2. The Right Ideas
Learn from some of the industry’s top thought leaders during a total of six inspiring keynote sessions:
- Angela Duckworth - Innovator and New York Times best-selling author of Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela will expand on her groundbreaking theory of grit as the way to get ahead.
- Marcus Buckingham - Global researcher, thought leader, and author of 11 books including First, Break All the Rules, Marcus will be focusing on unlocking strengths, increasing performance, and pioneering the future of how people work.
- James Wallman - Futurist, journalist, and author of Stuffocation, James will talk about the future of work and how improving the experience for both workers and customers can make all the difference.
- Sophie Wade - An authority on the future of work and how to best attract, engage, and retain talent, Sophie will provide more information on how companies can transform and future-proof their work environments to create progressive and talent-focused workplaces.
- Margo Visitacion - Vice president and principal analyst at Forrester, Margo will discuss what she sees in the marketplace around planning, agile work methodologies, and business technology.
- Erica Gunn - Senior director of marketing operations and technology at Nordstrom and Workfront expert customer, Erica will discuss how forward-looking businesses are architecting operations for the future.
3. The Right People
Meet and mingle with like-minded individuals that can help you bring your work to the next level. Opportunities include everything from individual networking sessions for specific industries like agencies, retail, financial services, healthcare, IT/PMO, and Workfront newbies, to meeting new people at lunch or on the bus to downtown Nashville or The District.
Make connections, learn new ways of working, and stay in touch through the event app, or later, in the Workfront Community. If you don’t already feel like an important part of the greater Workfront family, you will after only a few short days of being together.
4. The Right Tools
Get in front of Workfront sponsors like Accenture, Deloitte, Adobe, LeapPoint, Hive9, Cella, Moventus, Milestone Management, ProSymmetry, and Sogeti.
Take advantage of the Workfront Partner Network and see firsthand how you can be preparing for the future of work and where it’s taking us. Take a proactive stance and be able to lead your organization to greatness with expert help and assistance along the way.
5. The Right Opportunities
Connections often happen best in informal settings, when there are opportunities to relax and socialize—and Leap offers plenty of that.
From the Welcome Reception on Monday night, to the Wednesday night after party at the world-famous Wildhorse Saloon, you’ll have time to kick up your heels and have fun with 1,700 of your new best friends. Because we all know that after a busy day of sessions, learning, and engagement, we all need to blow off a little steam.
Hope to See You in Nashville!
We hope you’ll join us for this fun, engaging, and interactive four-day masterclass in Music City, U.S.A.!
Not only will you be surrounded by legendary country music venues like the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and the historic Ryman Auditorium, but there are also enough honky-tonks and bars to keep you busy every night of Leap. It’s the perfect location for you to explore, try great food, and hear the newest music sensations before they get famous.
Register today to secure your spot and ensure that you’re a part of our largest work experience summit yet!