Highlights include an expert panel discussion on ‘The Future of Work’, outline of the Workfront product roadmap, and over 100 business and technical sessions
SILICON SLOPES, UT —April 14, 2017 — Workfront®, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, has concluded its annual Workfront Leap User Conference, held at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah. During the event, held April 10-13, more than 1,200 Workfront customers, guests, partners, and employees met to exchange ideas about work and project management best practices and participated in forward-thinking discussions on how to improve work efficiencies.
“For those who have responsibility for improving the way work gets done, enhancing collaboration, and increasing efficiency in their organizations, there is no better way for them to learn than through the Workfront Leap user conference, ” said Alex Shootman, chief executive officer of Workfront. “This past week we provided a platform for our customers to learn from one another, as well as from respected industry thought leaders. Our more than 100 unique breakout sessions and over 50 education sessions were specifically designed so that no matter where our customers are in their Workfront knowledge, they walked away feeling that they learned something that can immediately help them perform their jobs better. We appreciate the time our customers spent to join us for this annual conference and are looking forward to our Best of Leap user conference in London next month."
Some of the Leap 2017 highlights included:
- Company Announcements: Workfront CEO, Alex Shootman, shared the vision for the company to help customers and partners continually show that their ‘work matters’. Updates from the Workfront product team outlined an exciting 18-month product roadmap, including intuitive video proofing, MyWork2, and a new resource planning tool.
- Thought-Provoking Keynotes: In addition to Shootman, Patrick Lencioni, author of 11 best-selling books with over five million copies sold, businessman, and marketing pioneer, shared how to be the ideal team player.
Michael Jr., motivational speaker and comedian, spoke to attendees about ‘Finding Your Why’.
- ‘The Future of Work’ Distinguished Panelists: This discussion looked at the technology that is changing the workplace, generational changes in the workforce, the future of work management, and how flexible work hours are changing the work landscape. Panelists included: Jay Baer, Author of Youtility and CEO of Convince & Convert; Terri Trespicio, Marketing and Branding Strategist, Writer; Dr. Raj Raghunathan, Author of If You’re So Smart Why Aren’t You Happy; and Jennifer Cardella, VP, PMO & Strategy Vendor Management Office, Viacom, Inc.
- Giving Back to the Community: Workfront partnered with Dress for Success Salt Lake City to collect clothing for low-income men and women to wear during their job search and interview process. Leap attendees donated business clothing, money, and their time during Leap for the global non-profit organization. Outfits and monetary donations collected will now go to over 100 deserving members of the community.
Workfront also announced the winners of its third annual Workfront Lion Awards. Amongst the winners were:
· Change Leader — FOCUS Brands
· Innovator — Kids II
· Optimization Expert — RWJBarnabas Health
· Rising Star — Illumina
· Partner of the Year — Cella
· Honorable mentions included — AdRoll, C3, Cisco, Dignity Health, FDA, Leapfrog, NRG, Prudential, and Symetra Life Insurance.
Primary sponsors for this year’s conference were: Azuqua, Bond Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Capability Source, Cella, Deloitte, Hive9, LeapPoint, Moventus, and Put it Forward.
Workfront announced that the 2018 user conference will be held April 30-May 3, 2018 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.
For its European customers, the Workfront Best of Leap user conference will be held May 16-18, 2017 at The Pullman London St Pancras Hotel in London. To find out more about Best of Leap, visit https://www.workfront.com/bestofleap.
To learn more about Workfront, visit www.workfront.com.
Follow us on social:
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Automation solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
About the Author
Shelbi is an experienced public relations professional with experience in both agency and corporate marketing environments. She currently guides brand awareness, market research, analyst relations, and customer content. She has nearly a decade of BtoB and BtoC experience helping companies tell their stories in the changing media landscape — in traditional media outlets, social media, and now through content marketing.Follow on Twitter More Content by Shelbi Gomez