L'Occitane Case Study
- Lack of formal processes led to duplicate projects
- Different processes hindered collaboration
- Informal communications required more meeting time
- Saving USD $250,000 per year
- Improving impacts assessment
- Enabling IT to be a better partner to the business
L'Occitane Group uses the work management solution to centralize project management across global teams, increasing project visibility and reducing costs.
TheL'Occitane Group is a global, natural, and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products retailer. The Group has five brands (L'Occitane en Provence, Melvita, Le Couvent des Minimes, Erborian and L'Occitane au Brésil) in its portfolio and is committed to developing and retailing high-quality products that are rich in natural and organic ingredients of traceable origins and respect for the environment. L'Occitane brand was founded in 1976, has shops in more than 90 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa, and employs more than 9,000 people worldwide.